Urban Zoologie Slicker
- Josephine Blouse and Dress
- Ann Kelle
- Economie Zoologie
- Seeing Spots
- Peas and Corn Bag
- Crayon Roll, Pencil Case and Notebook
- Florentine II Compass Quilt
- Dresden Blooms
- Bird Song
- Glasses Case
- Picture This
- Reversible Bucket Hat
Whiskers & Tails
- Print Editorial: 2014: Ann Kelle Urban Zoologie feature Ann Kelle Urban Zoologie featured in the 'All About Kids!' section....
- Print Editorial: 2014: Ann Kelle Remix Feature "No one does graphic cuteness as well as Anne and this collection of blenders is a fabulous support for all of her other adorable prints. Love the houndstooth and the crosses. Simple, but effective."...
- Print Editorial: 2014: Textile Trend feature Featuring Ann Kelle's Cool Cords and Emmie K's Geo Pop Canvas...
- Print Editorial: 2014: American Patchwork & Quilting 1 Million Pillowcase Challenge, Featured Fabrics Pillowcases featuring our fabric!\r 13. Wonder, Remix (Ann Kelle)\\\\r\\r\r 14. Quill, Blueprint Basics (Valori Wells)...
- Print Editorial: 2014: American Patchwork & Quilting 1 Million Pillowcase Challenge, Featured Fabrics Pillowcases featuring our fabric!\r Confections and Remix (Ann Kelle) and Color: FULL (Jennifer Sampou)...
- Print Editorial: 2017: Counting Sheep Counting Sheep by Deb McDonald. Features Urban Zoologie Minis by Ann Kelle...
- Print Editorial: 2014: I Heart You quilt Using Kelle Boyd's block, Teresa Coates made a colorful wall quilt with Kona Solids and Anne Kelle Remix prints....
- About Robert Kaufman Fabrics Born in 1899, Robert Kaufman emigrated from Russia and settled in New York. Like most immigrants who came to America at this time, Robert was eager to create a prosperous future for himself and his family. By the time he reached his early twenties, Robert had attained his goal as the proprietor of a...