Finished Package Program
Robert Kaufman offers domestic and overseas garment and accessories production for qualified customers. With reasonable minimums starting in the 200 unit range for domestic and 300 – 400 units for overseas factories, we specialize in the following:
- Sportswear including pants, woven shirts, jackets, dresses and most types of ready to wear
- Activewear and Sleepwear
- Uniforms of all types with a focus on hospitality
- Kitchen and other home textile products including aprons, pot holders, table top, towels, bedding, pillows and dog beds
Concept to Collection – Robert Kaufman’s Garment Division allows our customers to simplify the process with one-stop shopping to develop their product from a prototype to sales samples and finished production. In this process we do the following:
- Source all fabric and trims including custom development if needed
- Develop patterns and grading
- Create garment or sample prototype and sales samples
- Work with our factory partners in Southern California and Overseas to manufacture product and oversee entire production process
- Shipping: Handle all shipments of fabric/trim to factories and garment or sewn product to customer
- Quality Control with constant monitoring of factories and communication with the customer
With close to 80 years of experience and relationships in the fabric and garment industry, let us help build your brand as a trusted manufacturing partner.
If you'd like to learn more about how we can help your business with our finished package capabilities, please reach out to your Robert Kaufman Account Manager or submit your inquiry to Ron Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org.