We are hiring!
Junior Merchandising Assistant
We're looking to hire an entry-level, full-time Junior Merchandising Assistant to be an enthusiastic part of the Robert Kaufman team and assist in product development.
- Data Entry
- Order Entry
- Prototype Coordination
- Customer Liaising
- Strong organizational & time management skills are a must to manage multiple deadlines, concurrently.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Customer service expertise is a plus for communications with contacts regarding prototype flow.
- Quilting/fabric industry knowledge would be a plus, but a quick learner, who knows the right questions to ask, can succeed, too.
- Must be LA/SoCal based and able to work on-site in our LA office.
- Potential for some domestic travel.
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Robert Kaufman Fabrics
Designer fabrics for the creative sewist. Founded in 1942, this Los Angeles-based fabric manufacturer wholesales to the home sewing retail and manufacturing markets, with customers including manufacturers of finished goods, such as apparel, bedding and accessories, and retail customers whose end-users comprise home apparel and craft sewers.
Robert Kaufman is a family-owned company, made up of a closely knit, strategic team. We employ Lean Manufacturing tactics to cultivate an organization, which operates under a no-blame culture of constant improvements. Led by a visionary executive staff whose unwavering commitment to the betterment of the company as a whole and as a product of the individual members who compose it, Robert Kaufman is known for initiating technical innovations to be a market leader and is recognized among the top three fabric manufacturers in terms of brand recognition and brand preference among quilting consumers.