We are hiring!
We’re looking for a Visual Merchandising/Events Manager to join our Marketing team and design the most effective, high-impact trade show booth displays, on top of arranging all the trade show logistics, contracts and vendor management, as well as travel arrangements for our internal team. The ideal candidate is someone who understands the nuanced complexities involved in the very specific craft of quilting, while also possessing the creative aptitude required in the discipline of visual merchandising.
- Collaborate with Sales and Merchandising teams to develop a results-focused marketing strategy for trade show booths, including selections of products/designers to feature and any additional promotions to occur.
- Design compelling trade show booth displays, source and acquire props to fit into proposed budget, create all in-booth signage, and provide booth design sketches, with detailed info for on-site team leads to follow.
- Manage running year-round prop and trade show supply inventory.
- Coordinate with project merchandisers for the design and production of additional project samples as needed to fit booth design.
- Oversee all design and production for in-booth projects to meet deadlines and gather all pertinent related info for publishing in event-specific sales tools.
- Liaise with outside vendors to complete contracts and payments for all event booths and logistics.
- Manage marketing events budget, including filing & recording invoices, analyzing expenses, forecasting future budgets, while constantly identifying cost-saving opportunities.
- Style and project manage lifestyle and product photo shoots for ad designs and other promotional asset needs.
- Additional opportunities for contribution to video tutorial content creation, depending on experience.
- Detail oriented, strategic thinking inclination with a sharp eye for style.
- Proven experience in visual/display merchandising.
- Quilt savvy with a passion for design.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a mastery of spreadsheets.
- Superior people and deadline management skills.
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience with EQ7 and Sketch-up a plus.
If this describes you, please submit your resume and cover letter to Kyle Sanchez, Director of Marketing, at: email@example.com
About Robert Kaufman
Founded in 1942, this Los Angeles-based fabric manufacturer wholesales to the home sewing retail and manufacturing markets, with customers including manufacturers of finished goods, such as apparel, bedding and accessories, and retail customers whose end-users comprise home apparel and craft sewers.
Robert Kaufman is a family-owned company, made up of a closely knit, strategic team. Our management has an unwavering commitment to the betterment of the company as a whole and as a product of the individual members who compose it. Robert Kaufman is known for initiating technical innovations to be a market leader and is recognized among the top three fabric manufacturers in terms of brand recognition and brand preference among sewing consumers.